The first meeting is a complimentary consultation. This is an opportunity for us to meet each other and ask questions.
Typically, the following topics will be covered.
- A discussion of what brought you to our office. “What are you goals and dreams?”
- An initial assessment of your “financial house” and how you can benefit from financial planning.
- A discussion of what services are provided by our practice and the fees associated with them.
- A discussion of the next steps in the process.
Things to bring to the first meeting:
- A list of your goals and dreams
- Latest earnings statement
- Summary of benefits from work
- Investment statements, including retirement plans
- Bank statements
- Mortgage statement
- Credit card statements
- Last year's tax return